Under 4.5 goals means
This is an article compiled by FootballTerms about Under 4.5 goals means updated latest and most complete
Best Football Betting Sites For Under 4.5 Goals
Which Bookmakers To Use For Betting On Football – There are certain bookmakers who are good for football refunds. Bookmakers who give you money back on certain markets every week, and who give you a refund on football accumulators if one team lets you down, etc.
Under 4.5 Goals Means
- Man Utd is at home to Watford, and you can’t see too many goals being scored, so you have a bet on under 4.5 goals. Only 2 goals are scored as the Red Devils win 2-0, and your bet is a winner.
- Spurs are playing Crystal Palace at home, and you are expecting a comfortable home win, but not stacks of goals. You have a bet on under 4.5 goals, and the Spurs win 4-1, meaning your bet loses.
Football Betting Explained
Bookmakers can have well over 100 different markets on a given football match. These can be markets on corners, goals, yellow cards, or even shirt numbers. There is probably a market for everyone, especially in a Premier League match.
Here we are focusing more on the more popular betting markets, such as match-winner betting, over/under 2.5 goals, both teams to score, etc.
We have put together a brief guide below, but please feel free to click on the relevant page for more information, as well as example bets on the selected markets.
- Match Winner Betting – Also known as Win//Draw/Win, Home/Draw/Away, or 1X2, the match-winner market is a bet on what you think the outcome of a match over 90 minutes will be. Home win, draw, or away win.
- Both Teams To Score Betting – A bet on whether you think both teams will score or not. Bet on ‘Yes’ if you think both teams will score, or ‘No’ if you think they won’t. Also known as BTTS.
- First Goalscorer Betting – This is a pretty simple bet, you just back the player who you think will score first. This bet usually has pretty decent odds.
- Anytime Goalscorer Betting – A bet on a player to score anytime in the match. It doesn’t matter if your selected player scores first or last, as long as the player scores, the bet is a winner.
- Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Another popular football betting market. A bet on over 2.5 goals is a bet on there being 3 goals or more scored. A bet on Under 2.5 goals is a bet on there being 0, 1, or 2 goals scored in the match.
Betting on football has gone through the stratosphere over the past few years. This is partly down to the explosion in online betting, and the popularity of the Premier League.
Here at football betting explained, we aim to try and help make your football betting experience a far easier and more enjoyable one. To assist you with this, we have put together the ultimate football betting glossary page.
Here on this website, we will be explaining football betting in more detail. For example, what does over 2.5 mean goals in a bet? Or how many corners are required for a bet on over 10.5 corners to win?
By helping to make football betting easier to understand, we believe we are playing our part in making it a more enjoyable experience for you.
Football Betting Tips
Also here we bring you our football betting tips.
Finding decent football betting tips can be hard going. There are numerous sites out there claiming they are the real deal but are they really?
Betting on football betting isn’t necessarily just saying Team A will beat Team B. Although that can be profitable if done correctly, there are far more ways to win.
Different strategies could include laying teams (basically betting on a team not to win), or backing over or under goals markets. Our football betting tips are far more varied than simply just predicting one team will beat another.
Football Betting Systems
Another great football betting resource is using football betting systems. These can be great as they can open your eyes to a whole new world of football betting.
Successful football betting systems can be based on a whole number of different betting markets. They can be correct score-based, or even trading football markets on the betting exchanges, pre-kick-off, etc.
Football betting systems can be homemade as well. For example, I love trading the over/under 2.5 goals market on the Betfair Betting Exchange before a match starts. It’s fairly easy to make around 1 to 2% profit of your betting bank, using this method.
Conclusion – Under 4.5 goals means
If you bet on over 4.5 corners and the first half produces six, you’ll win your wager. However, if you place the same bet and there are 12 corners in the game but only four during the first half, you won’t win.
For more information about Football Terms, follow us right now!